From the publishers of
Wherever you are headed. TRVLR takes you there.
Our editorial content will connect our Central Coast travelers and visitors with interesting places, people, activities, and events that will guide them through their journey on the Central Coast.
As publishers of two robust community magazines, we know how to connect our readers with our communities, and we will extend that clean editorial philosophy to the TRVLR that will make a familial connection between our readers, our publication, and our advertisers. Get ready for some TRVLN!
In our inaugural SUMMER 2019 issue, you can expect:
- ART: Monterey Penninsula Art Foundation
- EVENTS: Carmel Bach Festival
- KIDS: Dennis the Menace Playground
San Luis Obispo Area
- ART: Studios On The Park
- HISTORY: Pioneer Museum
- KIDS: Dinosaur Caves Park
- OUTDOORS: Point Buchon Trail
Santa Barbara Area
- FAMILY: Santa Barbara Zoo
- FOOD: Santa Barbara Wine & Food Festival
- HISTORY: Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- FAMILY: Ventura Pier & Promenade
- OUTDOORS: Lake Casitas Recreation Area
We are very excited to promote our 300 miles of dramatic, picturesque coastline as our home, and an inviting road trip for our California residents and visitors from around the world. Welcome to the Central Coast. Take TRVLR with you.
We are excited to be a “Top Shelf” travel guide and advertising opportunity that is simply more than just a guide — TRVLR is a companion — and our advertisers are a part of that family bringing more of the Central Coast to our visitors, and more visitors to our Central Coast.
and more …
Nic Mattson, Publisher
805-239-1533, option 1 for advertising